Mississippi Tennessee Railroad, LLC (MTNR) interchanges with the Norfolk Southern (www.nscorp.com) at Middleton, Tn and extends 1.25 miles south to an industrial complex. The Kansas City Southern Railway (www.kcsi.com) has haulage rights to Middleton, TN as well. The railroad line is currently not active, but available for development and new service.
MTNR is a subsidiary of Ironhorse Resources, Inc. and is a sister company to:
- Caney Fork & Western Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of McMinnville, TN
- Gardendale Railroad, Inc.: A shortline railroad based out of Gardendale, TX
- Rio Valley Switching Company: A shortline railroad based out of McAllen, TX.
- Santa Teresa Southern Railroad, LLC: A shortline railroad based out of Santa Teresa, NM
- Southern Switching Company: A shortline railroad located in Abilene, TX
- Border Transload & Transfer, Inc.: A logistics solutions company operating in Las Cruces, NM and Donna, TX
- IHR Transport: An asset-based trucking company operating out of Donna & Houston, TX
- IHR Logistics, LLC: A truck brokerage company out of Houston, TX